So last night I was super hyper coming home from the gym at 11 pm. I wish these random spurts of energy to work at night came more often, so when they do I have to take full advantage. So I ran my little heart out while watching Food Network (I'm aware of the paradox here) at Gold's Gym.Afterwards I decided that I made so many new years resolutions that I should average about 1 per day. So Bryce and Jordan witnessed an all-time first...
I did my VERY first handstand. You may laugh, but this is no small feat! I had to start small so I used their wall for support. And I also mostly balanced on my head instead of using my arms to hold myself up. Needless to say, after about 65 seconds I felt totally sick with a major head ache.
But all in all I would say it was a success. Total success.
Then Jordan made me a corn dog.
2010 is starting off right.
No comments:
Post a Comment