There are so many funny things about this picture it's hard to know where to start. I guess with the least important but most funny....this picture is of our best friends' band in high school. I dated the boy in the green shirt (Michael Bell) for the majority of my high school career. Good times. Their band had many names...Good News...Powerline...and Colin Riley and the Rest.Which brings me to my second point, one of my best bestest friends COLIN got home YESTERDAY from his mission to Belgium/France! (He is the one on the far right). Sweet Collie is one of the best guys I know and I have loved being his bff for going on 6 years now. I'm so proud of him and so so excited he is home!
All of my friends are officially home from their missions now, it's crazy. I am old. And now life has come full circle, I am graduating and still best friends with all the people I graduated high school with.
P.S. I have one final left then I'm off to NY to spend Christmas baking away with little Sydney and Holden. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment