November 21, 2009

Grateful Hearts

I love watching this great video to get me in the Thanksgiving spirit! I hope we can all develop more grateful hearts this holiday season.

I am grateful for:
  • My mom
  • Attending BYU and having Amy with me
  • Funny roommates who give me good boy advice
  • Good music
  • Sonic Diet Coke with a shot of Vanilla
  • PB Hot chocolate
  • Stomach ache free days
  • The GRE will be over in 23 days!
  • Visiting my family in NY for Christmas
  • My unique house filled with so many memories
  • Old friendships
  • The temple
  • Yoga pants that are just the right thickness
  • Clean white v-neck tees
  • Warm sheets fresh from the dryer
  • An exciting future!
  • Most of all, the gospel of Jesus Christ

What are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment