October 23, 2009

"You have never talked to a mere mortal"

Senior year has turned out to be an adventure so far. From very high ups to some pretty lows, I feel like I've experience it all....and it's only October. Two of my friends have tragically passed away this year and it has caused me to really appreciate the value of life and the people I love.

As C.S. Lewis said, "There are no ordinary people-
you have never talked to a mere mortal."

I really feel this way. I feel so fortunate to associate with amazing people everyday. From supportive roommates, to hilarious ward friends, to a loving family....I am blessed. I am grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ which has provided a way for us to be reunited with loved ones again after this life.
So appreciate the life you have, even the worst of days can be celebrated. Life is beautiful. I am grateful for the people in my life who bring me so much joy and my thoughts and prayers are with the Sundell family.
The people I love most.

No comments:

Post a Comment