May 09, 2009

Mother's Day Shout-out

As Mother's Day is rapidly approaching, I felt Barb needed a special blog shout-out because she is THE best mom.....EVER. I'm sure you all have great moms but honestly I feel bad you can't claim Barb as your mother- because she is the bomb.com.
Some of her greatest qualities include:
  • Her amazing bread/cookie/cake/roll/soap/headband/purse/clothes- making abilities
  • Her awesome Harry Potter accent
  • She laughs at most everything I say so I always feel really funny around her
  • Her cute laugh
  • Working out so much she can run laps around me
  • Working like 22 hours a day for other people
  • Going back to work even after her patients bite/lick her....frequently
  • Being the best Primary President ever
  • Being so patient with her crazy kids
  • Being so fun and spontaneous to hang out with!
  • All the fun trips we take
  • And of course being THE BEST MOM EVER!


I love you Mom, thanks for all you do.
Love,
Steffers the PeffersHappy Mother's Day to all the awesome moms out there!

2 comments:

  1. Viva La Mothers! ;)

    // MCrazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stefi! I found your blog via facebook...haha and I just saw your post on your mom and I have to tell ya I have so many great memories of hanging out with you and your mom... goin on road trips and stuff, she's the greatest! Mostly I remember her taking us to the fashion place mall and buying us chocolate milk. So much fun... Tell her hello for me! =)

    ReplyDelete